Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dec 24, Bartel Christmas

Bartel Christmas was December 24th at my grandparent's house.  We ate tons of delicious food including everyone's favorite, verenika!  After a little nap time we all gathered round for Grandpa to read our Christmas story and hear a little piano music from my cousins and then time for presents.























Present time!















We couldn't stay late because I had to work that night and Luke was in his first Christmas Eve program at church.  I got ready for work and the boys got ready for church and I got to see Luke in his new outfit from Mimi and Papa in IN!  





Greg took the boys to church and my mom helped take care of them during the service so that Greg could get a video of Luke's group singing for me.  He did a great job but bounced and danced the entire time!


1 comment:

Mel said...

Luke was quite a hit at the Christmas eve program--you know how there's always one kid who is doing something crazy? I was proud to be related to him :)