Saturday, November 5, 2011

Newness

Luke has a NEW sweater made by my mom that he wore for the first time on Thursday. 



At first he refused to put it on.  He was afraid it would be too itchy and hot because he had tried it on so many times without a shirt under it, and I basically had to force him to put it on while he screamed at me.  Even after I got it on him he kept saying that he didn't like it, that he didn't like those colors, that it was too hot, etc.  We set off for the funeral of our friend Cookie and he stopped complaining.



Thankfully at the faspa after the funeral all of these people who knew my mom was making him a sweater kept coming up to him and saying, "Is this the sweater your Gammy made you?  It's so beautiful!!!"  Pretty soon when someone came up to say hi to him he was starting the conversation by saying, "Look at mine sweater!  It's BEAUTIFUL!"  Later when we were at home he didn't want to take it off, and then when he got it dirty and I had to take it off he cried for about 10 minutes because he was so mad at me for making him take it off! 




Aaron has a NEW tooth that he got yesterday (Friday)!!!  It's on the bottom and you can just barely feel it, not see it yet, but it is definitely there.  I was begining to think we would have to get him the first ever set of baby dentures so we did the silly happy dance around the house after I found it.  Unfortunately the boy also came down with a horrible chest cold yesterday so pray for all of us because as long as he is sick none of us are getting any sleep. 


...............................................


And I have a NEW job!  I have been working as Contingency staff since mid September and just last week the manager called me up and offered me a full time night shift position!!!  I took it of course, I really love where I am working right now and I am so greatfull for the way God has provided for us with this full time position which will gaurantee me the hours and bennifits our family needs.  It will be an adjustment  to switch my hours around again, but we are very thankfull.

.........................................


More posts to come!
 

1 comment:

Becca said...

Luke's sweater is BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm glad he likes it now too. Also, Aaron is so big I barely recognize him!! I can't wait to come see you guys. I still have two months to wait though. :(