Friday, May 1, 2009

Oliver!

Tonight Greg brought home a big box and made Luke a house! He loved it, it was a lot of fun watching him walk in and out and stick his head through the windows.






Oliver, my second cousin, and his dad Wes are here from Paraguay for a few days. Oliver has been a good friend since before I went to Paraguay and his family often hosted me when I lived there. I'm sad we only got to see each other for a few hours, but I'm always glad to see him or any of my Paraguay cousins. With them it is always easy to pick right back up where we loft off, no matter how long it has been. Someday I hope to take Greg to Paraguay. I don't know when or for how long, but it's definitely something that is important to me.

This is Oliver's dad, Wes, and my great aunt Elsie sitting next to him.

Luke was playing patty cake with my Mom and doing almost all the motions!
Hope we see you again soon, Oliver!

1 comment:

The Birdsell Clan said...

OLI!!! I wish I could have seen him! How long is he here?